My Client is an international firm who has been specializing in personalized products for the health sector, they are looking to hire experienced Digital Marketing Executive who has strong knowledge and previous social media projects. This is a great job for someone who is looking for a new creative challenge to put their own stamp, working alongside the graphic designer’s team to manage this process.
This job is based on their site in North Leinster but dose offering excellent flexibility in allowing two working from home also. This a fantastic job for someone who is very entrepreneurial spirit and a commercial flair.
Responsibilities for this job:
• Plan and execute all webs, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for digital marketing campaigns.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
Educations & Experience for this job:
• BS/MS degree in marketing & 3 years’ experience in digital marketing.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture,WebTrends).
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
• Experience in managing a marketing budget.
• Proven ability to manage/lead a team or group.
For more details on this job, please do contact Lyn White on 01-6621000