We are a fast-growing Irish software company located in Dublin city centre with a dynamic team and seeking similar to join. Flexible hours, a vibrant working environment and an attractive package is on offer for the right candidate.
We provide a Software-as-a-Service product that allows companies around the world to monitor their servers, websites, databases and networks. Our clients span dozens of markets – TV, video games, healthcare, mobile, finance, marketing, energy, travel – and the common theme is that they all have teams of people relying on our service every day.
We’re a small self-funded company of 16, and until now the founders have been handling our marketing activity. This is a huge opportunity for an ambitious, bright digital marketer to introduce new ideas, polish old ones and have a truly meaningful impact.
Key Duties & Objectives
- Increase audience engagement and brand awareness with the clearly defined end-goal of higher lead generation.
- Content Generation: proven ability to produce persuasive and interesting technical content, targeted for a specific, highly technical audience to be used across a variety of channels.
- Produce smart, savvy digital marketing campaigns for a clearly defined niche audience via online platforms including email, website, marketing, PPC, and social media.
- Social Media: Management of all social media channels and generation of content, design, competitions & general audience interaction on these channels.
- Achieve the maximum return on investment through all online platforms through the proficient use of analytical tools, translating data into actionable insights.
- Market Research: Monitor and report on customer, competitor and prospect activity.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Technology B2B Digital Marketing
- Proven track record of marketing excellence, demonstrated through KPIs such as increased lead generation, website traffic, audience engagement and brand awareness.
- Highly proficient and experienced in producing detailed, accurate content writing, blogging etc for a business audience would be a major advantage. Please enclose links to your work in any application.
- Proven knowledge of & success in end-to end targeted, outbound email marketing, metrics and reporting.
- Advanced user of Google Analytics and the ability to translate data into usable insights.
- Website content and design: Knowledge of CMS, Photoshop and basic HTML required.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills. The ability to develop key relationship with stakeholders.
- Highly ambitious and commercially focused with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have high written and spoken fluency in English to native-speaker levels.
- Extremely organised and able to manage multiple projects at once. Highly detail-orientated and a self-starter.
- Proficient use of Excel.
Location and hours
We have a bright, spacious office on South William St with views over the city centre and many good lunch and transport options nearby.
Our working hours are typically 1000-1800, but it varies by person.
A competitive salary. 25 days of paid holiday.
Health insurance for you and your family.
We provide a company laptop, typically a Macbook Air, but the brand/model is up for discussion.
Free coffee and snacks in the office!
Occasional free lunch, nights out and evening meals with the team.