The successful candidate will be involved in the planning, implementing and optimising of both SureSkills offline and digital marketing strategies across all digital marketing platforms and traditional media.
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Irelands largest Learning Services, Training and Consulting providers in a fast paced cross functions environment.
You will receive training from leading industry experts as well as gain the opportunity to receive hands on experience on a live CMS, Social, email and PPC platforms.
Purpose of role: To grow and increase brand awareness & inbound activity of SureSkills through online and social media platforms and running of day to day marketing activities.
- Work with Leadership on day to day marketing activities including planning and delivering of events, training briefings etc.
- Manage and update our website.
- Monitor online and social media communications across multiple platforms.
- Take ownership of online projects, for example increasing the number of followers we have on Twitter and LinkedIn, increasing traffic to our website www.sureskills.com.
- Work on all marketing strategies for E-mail Marketing, E-zines and Social Media.
- Website development and management. Daily updating of blogs and utilization of partner websites.
- Develop social media communication strategies (competitions, promotions, etc), and present such to management.
- Keep abreast of all changes in the online world to always stay one step ahead with new developments in order to gain competitive edge.
- Work on the creation of both online and traditional print collateral for sales and marketing promotion.
Some Essential Skills
- Degree/diploma qualification from a Business, Marketing or IT related discipline preferable.
- Basic understanding of good web design and development an advantage.
- Understanding of SEO and web development principles to optimize content for the website.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Strong skills in Digital Marketing – Social media, PPC, email marketing, blogging.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in an online marketing role is essential.
- Some previous event management experience is desirable.