This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive (PPC Focus) to work with a renowned Irish brand.
Eason Limited is a private limited Company and operates more than 60 outlets across the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. In addition to the retail outlets the Company also runs a wholesale business, a franchise division and easons.com. Throughout the island of Ireland our shops stock an extensive range of books, newspapers, magazines, greeting cards, gifts, toys and stationery. Easons.com was founded in 1998 and has since grown to be Ireland’s best online book and eBook shop. In 2012, Easons.com won the Retail Excellence Ireland award for National Website of the Year. The successful candidate will be joining at an exciting time as the eCommerce division is in a period of substantial growth and the range of products online is rapidly expanding.
The role involves driving traffic to, and raising the profile of the easons.com e-commerce b2c site. The Digital Marketing Executive will report directly to Digital Marketing Manager, working within a multidisciplinary digital team.
The principal duties of this role are:
- Primary: Specialise in the management of the PPC account (in-house, using Adwords).
- Secondary: Contribute to the overall Digital Marketing strategy covering SEO, Email, Partners, Affiliate and Social.
- Create, define, business case and implement digital projects to improve digital marketing activity, customer experience and website conversion rate.
- Ensure Digital Marketing spend is managed within pre-approved limits, costs are minimised and maximum value is achieved across all activity.
- Seek out and manage online partnerships to market to the databases of other organisations.
- Contribute to the social media/ content strategy and objectives.
- Using various measurement tools including Google analytics, report on the performance and effectiveness of all digital marketing activity.
- Suggest/create new reporting/analysis mechanisms for use within the Digital marketing/eCommerce team.
- Support the wider marketing team on communication initiatives as required.
- Maintain and reinforce the agreed brand and corporate identity across all activity.
Who we are looking for:
- PPC professional with hands-on management of Adwords campaigns is an absolute requirement.
- Relevant degree and 2+ years’ experience in an ecommerce environment.
- Ability to assess new opportunites on a commercial level and integrate these opportunities into the digital landscape.
- Proven success in creating eCommerce campaigns across the digital channels outlined above.
- Experienced in use of Google Analytics.
- Creatively minded with strong commercial acumen.
- Skilled wordsmith and content manager and strong HTML.
- Highly competent in interacting with technical teams and a thorough understanding of digital/eCommerce infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Highly skilled at reporting, excel and powerpoint.