Are you a recent college graduate looking for a great and exciting career in digital marketing? We are looking for a dynamic, tech savvy, creative and analytical team player who truly loves social media. You will be responsible for working with the Digital Marketing team to plan and execute multiple campaigns per week. You will work in various social media communities including: Facebook, Google+, Instagram, and more. You will also be supporting other marketing initiatives such as sweepstakes, blogging, influencer marketing projects and email campaigns.
This is an unpaid internship.
What you would do:
● Foster engagement on all social media channels ensuring customer feedback and comments are responded to and resolved on all social media channels
● Develop and maintain content strategy on all social media channels, taking into consideration current promotions, pertinent holidays, and branding
● Study market trends, best practices and competitors to develop successful social media strategy
● Manage blogger collaboration projects, from product reviews and giveaways to sponsored posts
● Website and social media optimization focusing on SEO and keyword analysis
What we are looking for in you:
● Experience in writing, editing, and crafting content for social space
● Must meet deadlines, be organized, follow-through, able to multitask without much oversight while responding quickly and effectively to a variety of changes and opportunities that impact day-to-day marketing activities
● Must have strong people skills with the ability to quickly develop relationships and collaborate with diverse groups
● Analytical and able to identify trends in social data
● Strong copy skills and understand the importance of telling a brand’s story
● Always bring ideas to the table, enjoy brainstorming with the team, and love testing out different social media or marketing initiatives
● Experience with social tools like Hootsuite
● Working knowledge of Photoshop, iMovie or similar
● Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Insights, etc. a plus
We value innovation, optimism, creativity, teamwork, and willingness to learn. If you are a collaborative individual with an aptitude for thinking outside of the box, and you fit the description above, then we want to hear from you.
Please send cover letter, social media engagement samples (if any) and resume for immediate consideration.