Sandyford BID’s Vision is to establish Sandyford Business District (SBD) as
- a world class destination in which to work and reside;
- a vibrant community of businesses and residents with a unique identity;
- a place where living, working, shopping and spending leisure time is attractive, easy and positive.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Sandyford BID Marketing & Communications Manager, gaining practical experience in Social Media Management, Website Content Management, Event Management & Client Account Management.
The ideal candidate will be available full time for 3 to 6 + months.
The role is ideal for someone who is looking to get started on their career in Marketing and it presents a great opportunity to grow your network.
Previous candidates have progressed into Marketing roles in both Agencies and Marketing Departments.
- Manage Sandyford BID Social Media Profiles, including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Develop Strategies for improving reach and engagement of Social Channels
- Manage Weekly Email Newsletters & Develop Strategies for growing mailing lists
- Create Content for Newsletter & Website
- Organise, Promote & Manage events in the town
- Account Management with Local Businesses
- SEO Analysis
We’re looking for a creative, fun & enthusiastic person who’s got a passion for learning and is willing to take on new challenges every day.
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or Business*
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Digital Native – Understanding of Content Management Systems, Facebook & Facebook Ad Manger, Mailchimp, Tweetdeck & Hootsuite
- Experience with Google Analytics & Social Media Insights
- Copywriting – Ability to write content for Email Newsletters & Website
- Graphics & Photography – An interest in Photography and Photoshop is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Ability to identify trends in the ever changing digital landscape
*We’re also very happy to meet with people who are looking for work placement while studying in third level education.
Please send a cover letter and CV by clicking the Apply button.