If you have recently completed a Marketing course and want to obtain some proper hands-on experience, keep on reading.
As Marketing Intern in, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, but fun environment, working in a tight knit team with three other Marketing professionals.
No two days will be the same, from conducting research and organising events, to driving our digital marketing presence, you certainly won’t get pigeon holed.
As an Intern, you’ll be mentored by a fellow team member and given every opportunity to innovate and shine. You will support the Marketing team and will be involved in a wide array of Marketing activity that will drive demonstrations, sales and deliver targets for FlowForma. The Marketing Intern will be involved in the creation, development, implementation and reporting of Marketing activity that will span the full range of marketing initiatives.
Your Role will Involve:
- Assisting in driving FlowForma’s social media strategy across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Supporting the maintenance and updating of the company website
- Assisting in the organisation of Marketing campaigns from webinars and content generation to advertising and all things digital
- Data inputting and validation of our CRM system
- Prepare and cleanse databases for direct mail and email marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the production of marketing communications and promotional materials in line with brand guidelines
- The processing of marketing related invoices
- Participation in ad-hoc projects as required
If you are the right person, opportunities exist for you to grow with FlowForma.
The Position Requires:
- A Marketing or Business related degree
- A passion for learning
- Excellent attention the detail