|We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing intern with fluent English to join our growing team. We are a startup with offices close to the heart of Dublin city centre (DIT Grangegorman campus – D7) .This is a 3-6+ months internship. You will work directly with our CEO and be an integral part of the success of our digital marketing campaigns.
What you will do:
- Define our digital marketing strategy
- Research and implement best practices around landing pages- Research and implement best practices around web content strategy
- Research best practices around delivering online demos
- Write posts for company blog.
- Write up guest blogs for sites such as Medium and other data publications (based on existing content)
- Potentially work with external marketing agency
- Define and implement relevant marketing metrics
- Familiarize yourself with the concepts of data analytics, big data, XML and other data formats
- Identify and contact people (via e-mail, LinkedIn) from the following three groups: (1) Data analytics executives (2) Executives of prospective partner companies (3) Experts on industry standards such as HL7, SWIFT, CDISC etc.
Stuff you know:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good understanding of digital marketing (ideally in B2B)
- Familiar with growth hacking techniques
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- General interest in technology and data analytics
We are looking for:
- Highly-self motivated
- Work on own initiative
- Ideally work experience from a previous internship but not essential
What we offer:
- Learn and master the challenges of digital marketing in a startup environment
- EUR 225 a month
- Brand new offices at Grangegorman DIT campus
- Gym, canteen, basketball courts etc. all on campus
- Experience startup-culture first hand.
- Flexible working hours
- Optionally work from home
Start date: 1st of August