This intern job will involve you in every aspect of 3XE Digital marketing activities. As we are small team, you will get to learn a huge amount is a short space of time as you will be able to get involved in a wide range of marketing activities.
We are very fast moving business, so we expect you to be able to keep up!
You will be required to work with the ongoing maintenance of the website. You will also be assisting in various activities focused on optimising our marketing and communication, as well as the delivery of social media campaigns ensuring organisational values, ambitions are goals are achieved.
This is an exciting role with the ability to help with the development and implementation of marketing plans and related communications, including use of social media to support campaigns.
Here’s Some of the Activities that You Might be Involved In ….
- Internal and external communications (including employers, vendors, partners, and speakers)
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social media campaigns and messaging
- Monitoring and managing partner, sponsor, speaker, and delegate comms and feedback
- Disseminating key messages and disseminate proactively across our social media outlets
- You will be updating, on an ongoing basis, the main 3XEdigital.com website – you must, therefore, have a knowledge of WordPress.
- You should know how to use Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. Having a personal FB account will not cut it.
- We use Eventbrite platform – you’ll learn how to use that.
- Knowledge of Mailchimp will be great.
- We use Google Apps so you must have experience with these tools.
- You’ll learn how to access and report site traffic using Google Analytics.
- To maximise comms on social media platforms, you will be required to be able to edit images and videos – you should, therefore, have previous experience of working with image (and video) editing tools.
- You should be able to show where and when you have implemented successful marketing campaigns.
- You must have good project management skills and have strong organisational skills.
- Your attention to detail will be impeccable.
- Market research will be an advantage.
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills are assumed.
- You may be working on your own for periods, so you need to be both a team player but have the ability to operate without daily management.
The role is based in Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin