Digital Marketing Intern
We are a startup company based in NDRC, Ireland’s biggest startup accelerator. We offer an easy to use learning journal to track children’s routines and involve parents so preschool teachers can focus on children not paperwork.
Preschool teachers have to document daily routines and create observations linked to their curriculum while offering children the best education ever. Additionally it is very challenging for teachers to communicate effectively with parents and therefore children miss on the benefit of positive partnerships between teachers and families.
ChildDiary is an online app that teachers can use to get their paperwork done more efficiently and all the information, notes and photos can be shared privately with parents.
We are looking for strong critical thinking person to join our vibrant and passionate team.
- Contribute to the success of the company’s marketing effort
- Contribute to our digital marketing strategy
- Engage with key stakeholders
- Help the company grow and reach new markets.
Qualification and Experience
- Reliable, confident and articulate person
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly competitive & motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent level of English and Portuguese
- Degree in Business, Engineering, International Relations, Public Relations, Psychology, Communication
This is an unpaid internship position. We’ll cover travel and other expenses.
Don’t forget to let us know why would you like to work for ChildDiary and why would your skills help you make a difference.