Ireland’s leading digital marketing conference, 3XE Digital, is seeking an ambitious Digital Marketing Intern to join our team, based in Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin.
If you are keen to learn all aspects of how a fast moving business operates, then this internship is for you. You will be immersed in all aspects of engaging with all parts of this business. Upon completion, you may be offered a full time role.
As well as contributing to the social media, digital marketing and content marketing activities, you will also be able to get involved in other aspects including product development, business development and community management.
Some of the Things You Will Get to Do
- Create and implement digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Maintain and update our various digital channels, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Create new and original content.
- Content Development
- Support the creation and execution of digital marketing plans including PPC campaigns, SEO organic blog content, social media advertising
- Compile web and social reports
- Monitor and report competitor market data
- Assist Sales and Marketing team with adhoc marketing activities.
- Learn about Google Analytics and other data analysis tools
- Understand how to summarise and create succinct reports based on the data available
What we Expect of You
- Attention to Detail
- Digital Marketing Acumen
- Educated to undergraduate level (not essential)
- Energy and positive attitude
- Team player
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
What’s Your Experience?
- Some proven experience within digital marketing
- Good understanding of social media channels with the ability moderate and curate content
- Experience working in a busy team environment and independently.
- Experience using standard business applications (we use Google Docs. Mailchimp, WordPress)
- Understanding of image editing tools would come in handy!
- Understanding with online research, blogging and other new media communications
If you think the above applies to you, then please do the following:
Have a look at our website 3XEDigital.com and write a (short, 2 pages maximum) business plan / ideas document and send to to us, along with your CV / LinkedIn Profile by clicking on the Apply button.