We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Intern at one of Ireland’s most exciting conference companies. To assist in the phenomenal growth of 3XE Digital, we are seeking a talented digital marketing intern.
This intern position will initially be for 6 months with a view to extending the role into a full time Digital Marketing Executive, a permanent position if you perform well during your internship.
Most of our marketing activities are online – you should therefore be very conversant with all of the digital channels available to the modern marketer.
Please note that this is not for the faint-hearted. You will not be standing idly by, watching from the sidelines! You will be, right from the start, directly involved in implementing and reporting on marketing campaigns. This job will give you exposure to some of the most cutting edge digital marketing tools and methodologies. You will be on a steep learning curve. You will be challenged every day. You will go home knackered.
But you will, after a few months, be in a position to take on just about any digital marketing challenge available to mankind (OK, that last bit might not be true!).
But you will definitely know a huge amount and be able to stand with the best digital marketers in the country.
Oh, and we will put you through the Digital Marketing Institute courses unless you have already been there, done that.
What you will be doing
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns
- Responsible for creation of content which supports the business.
- Create and optimise paid search activities
- Creating and managing email campaigns
- Updating the website
- Managing Social Media Channels – publishing and posting
- Updating content across a number of platforms (Website, Social Media, Email, PPC)
- Creating marketing collateral
- Reporting on your activities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Digital Marketing Education
- Event Organisation would be great
- Social Media business posting and advertising
- Strong communication skills.
- Hardworking, reliable and keen on career-progression.
- An ability to understand customer needs and rationale.
- Adaptable to new challenges with a desire to learn.
- Creative mindset
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- You should be able to work on your own
It would be super if you had the following:
- Familiarity with a MailChimp, Eventbrite, G Suite (Google docs, sheets, email, etc)
- Experience using Google Analytics, AdWords and/or Facebook Power Editor.
- An interest in technology would be great.
One other thing – we are based in Dun Laoghaire.
Right – you’ve got this far – are you up for it? It’ll be awesome. Just click the Apply button.
About 3XE Digital
The goal of 3XE Digital Conference Series is to educate and promote forward thinking and thought leadership. We create a forum for leading digital professionals to come together for additional networking and professional development. You can learn what’s happening in digital marketing from some of the movers and shakers of the industry.
Attend presentations on “what’s possible“ in digital marketing through case studies and storytelling. Take part in workshops on “how to plan and implement“ your digital marketing campaigns.
We’ll introduce you to some of the best subject matter experts available in digital marketing. You’ll be massively engaged through listening, learning and networking. Our promise to you is that you will get to meet each of the speakers and find out about their path to success. You’ll understand how you can apply your learnings into your own business.