This is a really exciting opportunity for you to be part of Ireland’s leading smartphone repair company and retailer of high quality smartphone accessories.
We are looking for a suitably qualified Digital Marketing Manager to create, plan and implement a range of exciting marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for driving scalable, targeted, and profitable traffic both online for Pair Mobile and in Store. You will identify appropriate partners, negotiate pricing, and acquire digital inventory (social, text, display, etc.) on a CPC, CPA, and CPM basis.
The position will include using some traditional marketing channels including radio, transport and outdoor opportunities based on trends deduced from online traffic.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify appropriate media partners and strategic opportunities
- Work with our existing stores to promote specific product lines.
- Develop and manage performance of campaigns on CPM, CPC and CPA models
- Optimize campaigns to internal ROI and volume metrics
- Work with creative and analytics team to optimize both ads and landing pages
- Plan and purchase digital media (display, social, native, mobile, video) while effectively meeting CPA / ROI goals for direct response campaigns
- Manage campaigns from concept to completion
- Develop and implement new strategies for campaign expansion
- Market Research & Competitive Intelligence
OUR IDEAL MATCH:
- You have a strong understanding of emerging trends and platforms in the digital media buying ecosystem.
- You have experience partnering with data analysts on extracting actionable insights from media reporting leading to campaign optimizations and improvements.
- You understand the ever changing media landscape as it pertains to automation, data, and ad tech capabilities.
SOME USEFUL EXPERIENCE TO HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience working as a media buyer, media planner, media analyst. Anything with applicable experience from the publisher, client or agency side.
- Clear, solid understanding of the media planning and buying process and can be self-sufficient in campaign set-up and ongoing maintenance.
- Strong project management skills to meet deadlines and juggle an ever changing set of priorities.
- The ability to work independently as well as partner/collaborate on overall campaign strategy and goals.
- Experience managing large marketing and advertising budgets
- Facebook and Native advertising experience, specifically in direct response/lead gen