Our client, Blue Insurance, is a leading insurance supplier. An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a passionate and talented Digital Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent position.
The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to build their career with a progressive, successful and expanding company.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing the key duties and responsibilities of the role will be:
- Create, plan and execute online marketing campaigns to drive traffic, leads and sales for multiple Blue Insurance brands.
- Management of Search Engine Marketing through Paid Search Search Engine Optimisation activities for multiple Blue Insurance brands/ websites.
- Management of a digital team and co-ordination of other digital activities such as content syndication, online programmatic advertising campaigns, email marketing, social display marketing.
- Utilise strong analytical ability and industry tools to optimise online end to end customer journeys across web, tablet and mobile platforms.
- Optimise marketing spend, digital approach and performance.
- Drive new customer acquisition and increase rates of conversion for multiple Blue Insurance brands/ websites.
- Identify and evaluate digital trends and emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership in this area.
- Provide constant feedback to the Marketing Manager on performance of propositions and digital marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 to 4 year’s technical experience in a digital marketing role and a proven track record.
- 3rd level qualification in marketing/ business/ digital marketing or a related field.
- Experience of running, analysing, optimising and buying digital campaigns including Paid Search Paid Social.
- Experience of website management and search engine optimisation.
- Expert skills required with Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Adwords, Webmaster Tools, SEOMoz.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Highly organised and detail oriented, target focused individual.
- Data driven and analytical – will create and manage through an environment of performance indicators and analysis.
- Problem solving ability, structured thinking and the ability to understand complex issues.
- A passion for online marketing
- Team-orientated with excellent people and interpersonal skills.
- Previous work experience in an insurance/financial services/ regulated environment beneficial but not essential. Competitive salary based on experience