ALISON are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to lead our Digital Marketing function including Social Media, Email Campaigns and web-based editorial promotions related to SEO performance.
Key responsibilities are not limited to but include:
- Managing and developing effective Social Media Campaigns.
- Managing and developing highly targeted Emailing Campaigns
- Presenting Analytical Reports to enable the measurement of campaign performance and impact.
- Supporting Marketing Campaigns and promoting Company Press Releases.
- Assisting with the development of SEO strategy.
- Maintaining a highly organised and efficient digital marketing implementation process.
- Contributing to the overall Marketing Strategy of the Company as a key member of the Marketing Team.
Key requirements include:
- Relevant third level education (Minimum 2.1 Degree)
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing. Very strong graduates with compelling arguments will only be considered.
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience of Digital Media Promotional Strategies as well as strong traditional promotional public relations acumen.
- Ability to work independently to tight deadline dates at all times.
- Strong commercial acumen and knowledge of current and global affairs.
- A record of persistence, resourcefulness and success.
- An interest in social enterprise and NGO international development an advantage.
- A pleasant, cheerful, positive and ambitious disposition eager to get the best of oneself and one’s work.
- Evidence of being a team player with leadership abilities will be an advantage.
- Evidence of strong writing and communications skills.
Applying for a Position @ ALISON ALISON is constantly hiring. Some positions are actively open where we need to fulfil a position immediately. With many other positions, we are open to hiring suitably skilled individuals at any time.
All applications must be accompanied by the following:
- A Short Introductory Note
- An Up-to-Date CV
- A Cover Letter highlighting why you are applying for the position, and furthermore, explaining why you believe you are especially well qualified for the position.
- Your ALISON ID number which should be included in your email.
All applications should be submitted to the ALISON HR Hiring at [email protected]
Because ALISON receives a very high volume of applications, we do not provide a response to every application. Assume we have received and reviewed your application.