The Digital Marketing Manager must have several years experience managing an eCommerce Marketing team and will have a proven track record of delivering profitable growth through effective team management and designing and executing high performing Digital Marketing strategies.
- Do you love a fun, vibrant and challenging workplace?
- Are you someone who likes to push boundaries and make a real difference?
- Are you able to drive results through people?
- Have you attained strong Digital Marketing experience and are waiting for a real opportunity to prove this?
If this sounds like you, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
MicksGarage.com – Want to join a successful, award winning team?
Winner: Irish Times Online Shop of the Year (2015) | Winner: European Ecommerce Award (2015)
Finalist: European Site of the Year (2015) | Finalist: Irish Blog Awards (2015)
- Lead, manage and motivate a team to deliver consistent high performance against defined objectives established by you
- Responsible for driving online profitable customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Deliver highly convertible, relevant site traffic and day-to-day management and review of the online marketing function (PPC, SEO, Email, Affiliates, Social, Content, Retargeting and strategic partnerships)
- Identify new opportunities in tools, tech and partnerships; explore how we best optimise marketing spend to support the overall marketing strategy and ensure cost effectiveness and improved sales returns
- Management of the online customer database, delivering continuous optimisation & profitable growth.
- Measure, report on and continuously improve the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Define the annual online marketing strategy and budget and provide detailed planning input into both strategic and tactical marketing initiatives
- Working closely with Trading Managers and sales teams to ensure a consistent multichannel approach to all activity, including the management of loyalty, social media, offline activity, PR etc.
- Design, develop & implement high impact online marketing strategies to deliver strong business growth, brand development, and drive customer acquisition
- Manage 3rd party provider relations, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets, and schedules.
- Responsible for defining and delivering the online marketing strategy for existing, new and growing markets
- Provide direction and present recommendations on UX – design & layout of site, communications, Email, Advertising, Mobile, Displays, etc.
- Be a results focussed, strong and creative leader, cultivating and developing a team of innovative high performers who deliver success
- Proven track record in growing brands, execute digital marketing strategies, budgetary management and delivering increased and profitable customer acquisition.
- Excellent Google Analytics experience, and sound experience using another business intelligence platform (e.g. Tableau).
- Hugely sales and target focussed with a record of high achievement in execution of marketing strategy
- Solid experience in all digital marketing channels – PPC, SEO, Social, Affiliate marketing, email, channel marketing, mobile, display and command of the latest marketing automation tools and practices
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and web developers in developing and launching new sites and e-stores that make a game-changing commercial impact, and managing complex digital programmes
- 3rd level degree in marketing and several years’ digital marketing management experience
- Fluency in English required, second European language is an advantage
Working for MicksGarage.com
The MicksGarage.com culture is vibrant and fun, fuelled by exciting projects and an excellent sense of team work. We offer a competitive salary and excellent progression opportunities within our growing organisation. Our employees can avail of cut-price gym memberships, Friday fun initiatives, regular social events such as five-a-side football, go-karting, company bbq’s and even the occasional free lunch! We offer our employee’s a work environment where they’re more than just a number and we provide the opportunity to really make a difference to our business. MicksGarage.com is a company where you can strengthen your career with a company experiencing rapid growth and on the cusp of international success.
How to Apply
Apply through Linkedin, or simply email your CV and cover letter. Please ensure that you meet the relevant criteria before applying.
About Micks Garage
MicksGarage.com, Ireland’s most exciting eCommerce company has an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team based in Parkwest, Dublin 12. The primary function of the Digital Marketing Manager is to design and execute a best in class digital strategy to ultimately deliver a strong increase in sales revenue. Leading and further building a high performing digital marketing team, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving and delivering profitable growth and acquiring new customers for MicksGarage.com. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a proven track record who’s driven, is a natural leader, and has a strong desire to succeed to play a key role in our business as we become one of the world’s largest online retailers.