Zulleon are seeking a driven individual that will help them surpass their ambitious goals for their digital marketing strategy. This person would be responsible for all content development, online advertising, social media, email marketing, blog creation and video. It is a well-rounded digital marketing position for a creative individual who is looking to make their mark in an innovative company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to create and drive a digital marketing strategy in a vibrant children’s media business.
- Able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Develop engaging, creative and shareable content for regularly scheduled posts, which drives traffic, improves customer engagement, leads and sales.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the company’s social media engagement.
- Responsible for the management and operation of the company websites and ensure websites are up-to-date and used to the full potential
- Implement successful email marketing campaigns by developing and distributing targeted content.
- Create relevant and engaging text, image, graphic and video based content in line with our brand.
- Ensure optimisation of all content for search engines.
- Regular analysis of online marketing performance. Use the data to interpret insights and trends and make recommendations to inform data driven decisions.
- Focus on increasing customer loyalty through the company’s digital assets.
- Rationalise the existing digital presence to be more automated and simpler to operate and support.
- The candidate will have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- He or she will be highly motivated, energised and creative.
- He or she must be collaborative and self-led and bring leadership to the digital agenda.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Third level qualification, degree level or higher, in a marketing related discipline.
- Strong digital and social media knowledge, with at least 2+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role.
- A digital leader & social networker – a regular user of social media with a proactive interest in the latest digital marketing trends.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- Competent in design, photo and video editing skills using Adobe Creative suite programmes.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to work well within a collaborative team environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail ability to manage a diverse workload and work to deadlines.
- Self- motivated, proactive & takes initiative
- A passion for children’s media industry.
Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter, which outlines why you are well placed to learn and develop in this role. Please ensure you attach details of any additional materials such as portfolios, blogs, video content etc that you feel may be relevant for this role. Apply by clicking the Apply button.