My Client is a leading Digital Marketing Organisation with offices worldwide and due to continued growth in the Dublin offices are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to join the team in their Dublin HQ. This is a fantastic role- Why? You will get to working in their main Business centre and you will obtain fantastic exposure.
The Digital Marketing Director is a very fair and personable chap- he has been with the organisation for over 15 years; working his way up through the organisation. Indeed, other Digital Marketing leads/Managers on the team have performed various roles before moving on to this team. In the Director’s words “ Denis I really enjoy working here; you learn so much; get to work across the group and on various locations. If you want to prove yourself and forge a career ; this is the place to be! “
For this role, it will be highly advantageous if you have exposure to the following; e-commerce experience, managing off shore teams, marketing automation experience, exposure to CMS, Hybrid, WordPress, SEO, Adobe- (now you don’t have it all! but the more exposure/experience the better in the above.
I cannot speak highly enough of the team- many of whom like the Director- have been there a long time. An essential requirement is strong communication and presentation skills and a can- do attitude.
- Ownership for leading and driving applicable Production activities across their assigned program/projects
- Close collaboration with PM group and Sales and contribute to revenue growth for both new and existing clients
- Plan resourcing and training based on discussions with the client and/or PM team
- Close collaboration with PM group on Account plan development and execution
- Overall focus on Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Ensure on-time global delivery of Web Assets to the highest quality standards on time and fully SEO compliant
- Ownership for all communication around deliverables to the client and PM team; act as single point of contact for all requests
- Liaise with Marketing Managers worldwide on customization requests
- Own the facilitation for troubleshooting technical issues with the client team
- Responsible for communicating performance to the client, such as KPI data and SLA conformance
- Coach and train all project resources as needed
- Assign tasks and work to the team resources ensuring the balancing of work among global team members according to skills and individual workload
- Provision of applicable technical support to the team
- Attend weekly calls with the customer
- Contact the customer directly as needed, e.g. on high priority issues
- Report on all program/project issues to GDMPM and PM team as required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Seeking 3-5+ years of experience with the following:
- Technical expertise with varied CMS
- Expertise in HTML, XML, CSS and other technologies related to Digital Marketing Production
- Expertise in SEO and SEM
- Metrics and reporting skills
- Understanding capacity management
- Working with one or more of the following productivity enhancing tools: Excel, Access etc.
- Working with or near marketing teams
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven customer service mindset
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV