Peninsula is a market leader providing business services such as employment law, HR and health and safety advice to SME’s. Established since 1983, we have over 30,000 businesses who have already integrated Peninsula to support their business plans. Headquartered in Manchester, Peninsula employs 1000 people across the UK, Ireland and Australia. With offices in Dublin, Belfast, Manchester, Hinckley, Glasgow and Sydney.
To drive lead acquisition and revenue generation through digital marketing channels, working with the group digital marketing team and external agencies to maximize opportunities.
We’re looking for a driven, hard-working and self-motivated Digital Marketing Manager to join our group digital marketing team to drive lead acquisition for employment law and HR consultancy services.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a target driven environment where multi-tasking is a must. They should strive to continually learn and improve their skills and be able to thrive in a supportive and friendly working environment with a desire to share new ideas with our group marketing department and work hard towards common goals.
- Managing the Peninsula Ireland company websites – creating website landing pages and content, producing blog posts to support social media and SEO strategy
- Management and optimisation of the Peninsula Ireland social media accounts based on engagement and performance
- Driving SEO activity by planning content creation and outreach
- Supporting the PPC team with keyword and content requirements
- Identifying new opportunities within digital marketing channels
- Working with internal teams to produce reports for stakeholders
- Be part of the group marketing function ensuring Peninsula Ireland activity is in-line with the group strategy
- Oversee the creation both online and offline artwork and graphics including web banners, print ads and social media images
- Creation and design of high quality, personalised campaigns with minimal supervision and delivery to a tight deadline
- Work with key stakeholders including the Events and Sakes Team to optimise campaign execution plans through iterative testing and knowledge sharing
What you Bring to the Team
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Competency using website content management systems
- Experience using analytics tools to measure and optimise performance
- A highly motivated self-starter, with a proven track record of driving commercial growth through flawless execution of a robust marketing strategy in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Experience using email marketing tools
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC practices to be able to effectively communicate with internal and external teams
- Knowledge of working with a CRM system and sales processes
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- 2 years’ experience working in a digital marketing environment
The Peninsula Group have a superb portfolio of companies including BrightHR that have a wide range of characteristics, from traditional business applications required to support all the activities of the business, to innovative eCommerce solutions to create new business from nothing. Nowhere else you are going to get the chance to see such a wide range of software roles, nor the opportunity to practice them with some of the best in the industry. We have some leading edge, on premise, and cloud based solutions in a wide range of technologies with some industry beating delivery practice and some simply superb talent. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply today with your CV.