Looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead the development, creation and roll out of the digital marketing plans for one of the leading banks in Ireland.
This role is responsible for the management of digital advertising campaigns, social media and content development, PPC and remarketing.
- Lead the digital marketing plan development across all online marketing channel including advertising, PPC, remarking, content and social media to drive strong brand health, new customer acquisition and cross sale objectives
- Manage the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns in a timely manner to drive acquisition and brand objectives
- Oversee the development of all digital marketing copy and content, including PPC, advertising copy and landing page copy and content
- Develop & implement social media plans and activity to build engaged communities and brand advocacy
- Continue to review and adopt new and innovative marketing strategies and executions to drive cut through and performance
- Third party relationship management and evaluate external agency suppliers to ensure best in class performance
- Responsibility of the digital marketing budget management adhering to budget process and ensuring delivery of value and efficiency
- Develop productive relationships and work closely with other internal stakeholders and teams on a ongoing basis to ensure all requirements are met and executed.
- Motivate and mentor team to deliver best in class campaigns and activity in alignment with overall growth strategy
- Effectively manage and coordinate priorities and activities across the team and with cross functional teams
- Liaise closely with legal, compliance and other relevant internal departments when developing campaign, promotions and marketing materials
- 7 years + in marketing role with experience managing agencies
- Business/Marketing Qualification
- A successful record of developing and implementing Digital Marketing plans, media plans and tactics delivering substantial consumer and revenue growth and development
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of paid and organic search, display advertising, campaign management, online video and other relevant media
- Highly competent in Google Analytics and Excel
- Strong commercial & market awareness with ability to translate data to insight and insight into actionable customer initiatives
- Solid reporting and quantitative analysis skills
- Excellent management and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong people management skills