Digital Marketing Manager
The primary function of this role is to lead the development, creation and roll out of the digital marketing plans. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of digital advertising campaigns, social media and content development, PPC and remarketing. You will be required to consult on and work with the online development team on SEO and content across digital platforms.
- Previous experience in Financial Services an advantage but not essential
- 7 years+ in marketing role with experience managing agencies
- Business/Marketing qualification. A successful record of developing and implementing Digital Marketing plans, media plans and tactics delivering substantial consumer and revenue growth and development.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of paid and organic search, display advertising (production and media buying), campaign management, online video and other relevant media.
- Highly competent in Google Analytics and Excel.
- Strong commercial & market awareness with ability to translate data to insight and insight into actionable customer initiatives.
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge on latest developments in media and marketing Trends.
- Solid reporting and quantitative analysis skills
- Outstanding written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, function independently and as part of a team and manage vendors
- Excellent interpersonal skills: enthusiastic, team player, professional, well organized, self-starter, serious commitment to hard work and excellence with a sense of humour. Able to see the big picture while paying attention to the smallest details.
- Excellent management and presentation skills
- Understanding of Internet technologies and experience staying regularly informed of industry changes and advances.
- A strong commercial focus with proven sales and marketing experience.
- Driven and ambitious team player with a “can do” attitude
- Customer centric focus
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Brand development experience
- Budget management and forecasting experience