Digital Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced marketer with digital expertise who is excited by working in an innovative, fast passed, expanding business? If you have the relevant qualifications, experience and proven track record this could be your perfect role.
- Are you an experienced marketer with digital expertise who is excited by working in an innovative, fast paced, business that has just been awarded Wexford SME of the Year?
- Do you relish the opportunity to develop international digital marketing strategies targeting countries including Ireland, UK, US, Canada, South Africa & Australia?
- Can you script beautiful marketing and promotional copy that engages users and propels them to take action?
- Do you love identifying and implementing the latest marketing technology to achieve your marketing goals?
If you have the relevant qualifications, experience and proven track record this could be your perfect role.
- Development of marketing strategy to achieve the stated business objectives of the OmniPro Group
- Planning, implementation and management of marketing campaigns in line with marketing strategy
- Design, development & implementation of high impact online marketing strategies to deliver strong business growth, brand development, and drive customer acquisition
- Marketing and communication content drafting and editing
- Content optimisation for website, blog and social channels
- Plan, implement and manage paid search and display campaigns
- Weekly and monthly marketing KPI reporting
- Database management and maintenance
- Stay up to date on current industry practices, news and algorithm updates and educate colleagues on these
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Primary degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Ability to write clickable copy
- Experienced in managing a team
- Extensive experience with email marketing automation
- Proficient with Google Analytics and website performance analysis
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills.
Additional Beneficial Attributes
- Working knowledge of Infusionsoft
- Graphic design
- Website editing and content management
- Experience of information product launches
- 5+ years exclusive marketing experience
- €50,000 – €60,000 DOE
- Ferns, Wexford