Digital Marketing Manager
- If you’re a strong communicator with a passion for delivering innovative solutions, this Digital Marketing Manager role is an ideal platform to showcase your expertise
- Joining our Advertising & Digital Content Marketing team, you’ll be supporting the delivery of effective digital marketing campaigns
- You’ll make sure we’re delivering creative advertising and digital content which are on brand and really hit the mark in terms of the message we’re trying to put across
What you’ll do
As Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be supporting the development and execution of high impact advertising and digital campaigns, that have clear objectives and measures of customer engagement. You’ll proactively contribute to the development of our advertising strategy, and the preparation of digital content and creative advertising opportunities.
Your work will involve lots of engagement with other colleagues and stakeholders. You’ll be working closely with all other campaign planning teams to ensure a consistent message, tone and customer contact strategy, as well as internal Brand & Marketing stakeholders to ensure campaigns are aligned to our brand identity, imagery and tone of voice. You’ll also collaborate with colleagues and suppliers to define the targeted criteria for advertising campaigns and specific digital content.
Day-to-day, you’ll also be:
- Preparing the annual plan and calendar of advertising activities and digital content requirements
- Engaging with the wider Marketing team to deliver effective advertising campaigns that support the delivery of customer and product targets and financial metrics
- Managing external agencies well to ensure the delivery of high quality, on brief and in budget marketing communications and digital content
- Reviewing evaluation and analysis of advertising campaigns, with any learnings captured and applied to future activity
- Improving the planning process by using insight from best-in-industry practices, and sharing innovative tools and techniques
The skills you’ll need
It’s really important that you have strong communication skills, with the ability to influence and manage stakeholders well. As you’d expect, you’ll need to be a creative thinker, and passionate about providing innovative solutions in a digital context. You’ll have a degree in Marketing, backed with significant experience in a marketing role and proven experience of planning and leading strategic advertising and digital campaigns.
We’ll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- High degree of knowledge of both traditional and digital advertising channels and ability to manage multiple cross-channel campaigns simultaneously
- Excellent organisational and time management in order to co-ordinate multiple tasks
- Good budget management
- An understanding of external regulations and their impact on the customer and marketing strategy
- A high level of drive, energy and personal commitment to success
- A strong programme or project management background
How we’ll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Ulster Bank, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles – find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.