We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our Online Marketing team as Customer Acquisition manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join the world’s largest mobile top-up network; where you’ll be responsible for managing a team of 5, who own all things customer acquisition including but not exclusively PPC, SEO, ASO, performance marketing via social, affiliates and display.
So what’s this role all about?
The Customer Acquisition Manager along with 5 reports will be responsible for acquiring new online customers for Ding.com, ezetop.com, aryty.com and the Ding mobile apps. You will be responsible for achieving customer acquisitions targets which will be measured both in terms of volume and predicted LTV.
What you can expect to be doing?
- Own customer acquisition budget in conjunction with Head of online marketing.
- Manage a team with Global multi language campaigns across multiple digital channels including PPC (Google and Bing), SEO, ASO (Android and IOS) and paid social.
- Champion all things customer acquisition across all departments, you will enforce the importance of customer acquisition via working relationships with product, tech, pricing, fraud, customer care and analytics.
- Getting into the nitty gritty of performance and campaign trends and translating all the data available into actionable insights.
- Generate weekly and monthly report for all major metrics, CPA, conversions, LTV and ROI.
- Drive new customer acquisition initiatives from inception to test completion.
Some of things we expect in the successful applicant are:
- Commercial to the core, obsessed with growth and ROI.
- Passionate about digital marketing with 5 years plus experience.
- A search and performance B2C marketing expert who can demonstrate a history of success.
- A leader who can motivate and in-still passion in others.
- Analytical with the ability to glean and communicate meaning and actionable insights from data.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional work ethic, someone who is willing to go the extra mile in a fast paced environment.
What it’s like working here?
No two days are ever the same at Ding. We put an emphasis on results, not politics because let’s be honest, that’s what we all prefer. True team players are the norm with a fun vibe and a genuine willingness to help out their colleagues.
Ding pretty soon becomes your second family (not your second home…..we don’t want you here all the time!). We don’t just care about the skills you bring with you to the table or what you achieve for the Company. We do actually care about you. Hence everyone here isn’t treated like a number. We take the time to get to know you and what makes you tick.
We’re all about you owning your own development. Just because you’re currently on the Product team doesn’t mean you can’t join the Online Marketing team next week. In fact someone already did. You figure out where you want to take your career and we do our best to get you there.
Working with us
The work we all do here at Ding is interesting. Ask the Tech bunch….they are constantly challenged by in-house development and complex technology. We’ve created the market in which we operate so that means we regularly come across challenges that we’ve never seen before. That’s why having people who can think on their feet and enjoy problem solving is so important to us.
Everyone is approachable no matter if they’re a recent grad or a C-Level member. You can grab anyone and pop to the Top-Up bar for a coffee and run an idea past them, pick their brains or just have a catch up about your weekend.
New products, revenue milestones, birthdays, work anniversaries, weddings…………these are just some of the reasons for Ding celebrations. Be prepared to have a bit of fun here.
But your time outside of Ding is important too. Everyone needs to have a life outside work. So if you’re off for dinner before the box office smash hit, want to get a spin class in before work, need to get out to see your kid’s school play then that’s what the flexible working hours are all about. It’s an honour system. There’s no clocking in and out. We’re grown-ups after all so we trust you’re not gonna muck it up for your team mates.
Ding is the world’s largest top-up provider. Created to help people working abroad to support and keep in touch with loved ones back home, Ding provides the simplest, quickest and best top-up service ever. By keeping mobiles topped up, Ding is making a real difference to people’s lives.
We’ve our head office in Dublin and also have homes in Miami, Dubai, Bucharest, Barcelona, Dhaka and San Salvador.