We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our Online Marketing team as Customer Acquisition manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join the world’s largest mobile top-up network; where you’ll be responsible for managing a team of 5, who own all things customer acquisition including but not exclusively PPC, SEO, ASO, performance marketing via social, affiliates and display.
So what’s this role all about?
The Customer Acquisition Manager along with 5 reports will be responsible for acquiring new online customers for Ding.com, ezetop.com, aryty.com and the Ding mobile apps. You will be responsible for achieving customer acquisitions targets which will be measured both in terms of volume and predicted LTV.
What you can expect to be doing?
- Own customer acquisition budget in conjunction with Head of online marketing.
- Manage a team with Global multi language campaigns across multiple digital channels including PPC (Google and Bing), SEO, ASO (Android and IOS) and paid social.
- Champion all things customer acquisition across all departments, you will enforce the importance of customer acquisition via working relationships with product, tech, pricing, fraud, customer care and analytics.
- Getting into the nitty gritty of performance and campaign trends and translating all the data available into actionable insights.
- Generate weekly and monthly report for all major metrics, CPA, conversions, LTV and ROI.
- Drive new customer acquisition initiatives from inception to test completion.
Some of things we expect in the successful applicant are:
- Commercial to the core, obsessed with growth and ROI.
- Passionate about digital marketing with 5 years plus experience.
- A search and performance B2C marketing expert who can demonstrate a history of success.
- A leader who can motivate and in-still passion in others.
- Analytical with the ability to glean and communicate meaning and actionable insights from data.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional work ethic, someone who is willing to go the extra mile in a fast paced environment.
What’s it like working here?
If you’re looking for a regular 9-5 role then this isn’t the place for you. Here at Ding you get lots of challenges, plenty of work and loads of opportunities.
OK so if you look hard enough you could possibly find that elsewhere, that’s true…..but we add some extras into the mix to make it a bit special – our people, yes that means you! We’ve genuinely hired a great bunch of people that work well together. There are lots of talented and hardworking people out there but we take time to pick people who will gel well with the quirky, fun loving and healthy orientated bunch that we’ve got here.
You’ll be expected to get through high volumes of work but, when you can’t get through it all, your colleagues will be here to lend a hand so you can make it to 5.30pm bootcamp in the park.
Working at Ding gives you the opportunity to work with, and learn from, genuinely passionate and driven people. Like our customers, our team members have joined us from all around the world. We come from different cultures, speak different languages yet we all share one thing in common; we care about sending top-up instantly and reliably.
Oh and yes, like all Tech firms, we’ve got a pretty cool office but we make sure it’s relevant to Ding. So if you’re looking for a gimmicky music room or sleep area you’ll have to go elsewhere. We have regular inspirational speaker talks, host fundraising events for various charities and run special events for our team such as our Think Well Week.
Ding is the world’s largest top-up provider. Created to help people working abroad to support and keep in touch with loved ones back home, Ding provides the simplest, quickest and best top-up service ever. By keeping mobiles topped up, Ding is making a real difference to people’s lives.
We’ve our head office in Dublin and also have homes in Miami, Dubai, Bucharest, Barcelona, Dhaka and San Salvador.