Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive
A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing / Social Media Executive to join a growing Irish Fashion Retailer. Working closely with the e-Commerce manager you will have exposure across all areas of digital marketing and e-Commerce with an emphasis on content management and social media.
This is a very exciting time for the company and there is an amazing opportunity here for the right candidate!
- Create and develop engaging and innovative content for all social media and communication channels.
- Create online artwork and graphics including e-commerce banners and social media images
- Help hone brand tone of voice across all social media channels and blog, building brand awareness
- Conceptualise, produce and edit video and motion graphics projects and campaigns
- Coordinate pre-production, production and post-production activities
- Populate social media content calendar
- Track and analyse competitors and peers, highlighting best practice, learnings and recommended implementation strategy.
- Monitor analytics and contribute to creation of digital monthly reports.
- Work closely with merchandising/display and buying team to continually optimise product mix across the website.
- Develop & co-ordinate marketing stratedgy across all stores & online.
You need to be passionate about design and consumer marketing, be full of energy, positivity and enthusiasm to fit into a fast-paced environment. You have to be eager to learn new skills.
You should have your own car.
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years + experience in design/marketing, or comprehensive personal portfolio demonstrating creativity and design capabilities.
- Proficient with Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Proven photography skills essential
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Excellent understanding of design, digital marketing and fashion trends, their potential and their limitations
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent design skills are essential
- Design portfolio and/or show reel portfolio required