Digital Marketing / Social Media Intern
PFH Technology Group provides complete applications, infrastructure, security, communications and managed services solutions to enable our customers grow efficiently and operate with agility. We have offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway and provide services both nationally and internationally to meet our customers’ requirements.
We excel at providing expert resources for project or team augmentation requirements on a contract or permanent basis.
Our key expertise is that, with over 30 years delivering projects and services, we know how to ensure that the right resources are placed for the right work.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a Social Media Intern to work specifically with our Talent Acquisition team for a short term project. You will work on our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them. This role would suit a motivated individual, complemented with good organisational skills, ability to set priorities, be flexible and adaptable in a fast changing environment. This role could also suit a student who is currently pursuing a digital marketing qualification who would like to gain some short term practical experience. The role will be 2-3 months in duration
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
- Create company newsletters and email shots on the regular basis.
- Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Set up necessary reporting across all social media activities
- Proficient in English (must be able to proofread copy destined for public consumption)
- Proven ability to grow a brand’s social media presence
- Attention to detail and a flair for creative writing