Your job will involve you in every aspect of 3XE Digital brand development.
You will be required to ensure the ongoing maintenance of the website. You will also be required to optimise marketing and communication of 3XE Digital, and the delivery of social media campaigns ensuring organisational values, ambitions are goals are achieved. This is a central role with responsibility for developing and implementing a marketing strategy and related communications, including use of social media to support campaigns.
Digital Marketing and Communications Overview
- Manage all internal and external communications (including employers, vendors, partners, and speakers)
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Manage all social media campaigns and messaging
- External PR
- Monitor and manage partner, sponsor, speaker, and delegate comms and feedback
- Develop key messages and disseminate proactively across our social media outlets
Skills Required (you will need to have these skills)
- You will be updating, on an ongoing basis, the main 3XEdigital.com website – you must, therefore, have a working knowledge of WordPress.
- You must have a working business understanding of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. You may also be required to support Snapchat. Having a personal FB account will not cut it.
- You need to know how to use and manage the Eventbrite platform.
- Knowledge of Mailchimp is an absolute necessity.
- We use Google Apps so you must have experience with these tools.
- You’ll need to know how to access and report site traffic using Google Analytics.
- To maximise comms on social media platforms, you will be required to be able to edit images and videos – you should, therefore, have previous experience of working with image (and video) editing tools.
- You should be able to show where and when you have implemented successful marketing campaigns.
- You must have good project management skills and have strong organisational skills.
- Your attention to detail will be impeccable.
- Market research will be an advantage.
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills are assumed.
- You may be working on your own for periods, so you need to be both a team player but have the ability to operate without daily management.
The role is based in Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin