We are seeking an ambitious Digital Marketing Professional with a passion for evangelizing to join our team as a specialist in a permanent capacity, tasked with tutoring our students as they progress through our Professional Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma programs. This role would suit a Digital Marketer who wants to spend the next few years immersed in emerging trends in digital, liaising closely with our own Marketing Team so as to provide the most up to date information to our students and to assist them in successfully completing their courses.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist you will be creating content such as webinars and podcasts for learners, as well as providing tailored learning support and guidance to students. You will help students apply the learning by demonstrating how to put the theory into practice.
- Designing and developing content to supplement the core course material and keep our students up with the latest trends in digital
- Creating practical walk through tutorials to support the learning aims of each module
- Enhancing student engagement with the content we create and responding to the needs of students for new content creation
- Supporting students in the specific challenges they face within an e-learning environment, in particular to support them with their assignments/exams
- Providing expertise on a broad range of Digital Marketing Channels to our students
- Managing online student forums and provide an expert voice on these forums
- Engaging with students worldwide via phone and email
- Taking a continuous improvement approach to our processes in order to provide a high quality service to our students
- As part of our project team, working to ensure our student experience is world class as we continue to innovate in the e-learning space.
Skills and Requirements:
- Honors degree, ideally in business or marketing
- Solid demonstrable knowledge of Digital Marketing with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in same
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a collaborative approach to working with clients
- Ability to initiate activities that will facilitate and support online learning for example experience of content production, such as blog posts and videos etc…
- Ability to develop remote relationships with the clients
- Desire to champion online learning by showing a positive attitude and enthusiasm for same and know how to create a useful, relevant online learning community
- Ability to identify and address students’ needs
- Be a good facilitator and motivator
- Understand the technology.