Digital Marketing Specialist
You have a life. We like that about you.
At OCLC, we believe you’ll do the best work of your life when you’re living the best life possible.
We work hard to build the technology that connects thousands of today’s libraries. But we also work hard to make a job at OCLC a meaningful part of a balanced life- not a substitute for one.
The Job Details are as follows:
The Digital Marketing Specialist plays a critical, hands-on role in OCLC’s Digital Marketing and CRM team supporting the daily operations of the Americas sales and marketing teams. This position requires an individual with strong technical marketing and CRM skills. The candidate will understand email marketing and CRM systems. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with our Marketing teams, Salesforce Administrators and IT staff to maintain integrity of data, assist users with email deployment, automation rules and best practices and ensure system functionality is maintained and improved. Future tasks include preparation for new implementation of Pardot – including integration with Salesforce, implementing a new lead scoring model and creating effective journeys and automation. Individual must have excellent time management skills, strong analytical skills, be proactive, and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Serve as expert on Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionality.
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage, create, and deploy campaigns by executing tasks related to audience segmentation, email scheduling and email sending.
- Counsel users on how to accurately interpret data and determine campaign effectiveness.
- Manage continuous improvement of marketing automation processes in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Monitor and maintain compliance with global email legislation, including CASL and GDPR requirements.
- Perform ongoing and ad hoc reporting.
- Analyze and resolve bounce rates, click rates and overall email engagement.
- Develop lead scoring models.
- Implement integration with global instance of Salesforce Sales Cloud with Marketing Cloud.
- Implement a new Pardot platform and integrate with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Prepare data files for loading into CRM and Marketing Cloud.
- Become an expert on Salesforce Sales Cloud functionality.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of internal customer business processes supported by CRM systems and Marketing Cloud.
- Serve as backup point of contact for CRM business users.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other email marketing/marketing automation platforms required.
- BS/BA in Marketing or Business related field.
- 2+ years’ experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud or Pardot.
- Successful experience in leading or working in multi-functional teams and managing demand/lead generation and/or digital marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience in a Marketing/Advertising position.
- 2-4 years of project management experience.
- 2-4 years of experience with CRM solutions, such as Salesforce and Siebel.
- Proficient at using Excel or another spreadsheet program.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to handle high stress situations effectively with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, including the ability to develop a thorough understanding of the sales process and the customer accounts to accurately interpret the sales data.