Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will join our marketing team in EMEA to help us create and execute highly targeted digital demand generation (customer acquisition) marketing programs across a range of channels such as email, webinars, search, social and content syndication. The individual in this role is a Marketo expert (or aspiring to become one) who will be working closely with the other members of the marketing team in EMEA as well as our Marketing teams globally to build, execute, test and optimize acquisition programs which drive pipeline.
The ideal candidate for this position will have hands-on demand generation experience, marketing automation experience, excellent writing skills, technical proficiency to quickly learn new software tools, obsessive attention to detail, and proven abilities to excel and over-achieve at every step of the way.
- Manage EMEA wide demand generation programs, from conception through to execution and result analysis
- Work closely with internal marketing teams to translate, build and execute integrated programs that meet campaign objectives and revenue goals
- Collaborate with other teams to build and maintain an up to date repository of high value offers and assets
- Continually test content to drive greater end user engagement
- Report weekly, monthly, quarterly (as required) to review progress and return on investment
- Maintain and coordinate a calendar of all demand gen programs
- Helping to drive and execute an ABM strategy for the EMEA region, working closely with the field marketers in key markets
- Build reports and dashboards in SFDC and Marketo analytics tools to support reporting and decision-making for future program investments
- Work with Marketing Operations team on database segmentation and program tracking
- Work with creative team on artwork for banners, landing pages and other campaigns
- Track invoices and budget spend; update information in Allocadia as needed
- Perform general administrative support for marketing team as needed
- Previous hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms (such as Marketo/Eloqua/Hubspot) and CRM (Salesforce.com is preferred)
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role with a focus on Digital Demand Generation, Marketing Programs, Marketing Operations, Email Marketing or Product Marketing
- Excellent writing skills: you will be doing a lot of promotional copy writing for email, landing pages, banners, online ads
- Technically savvy – proven ability to learn new software tools and ramp up quickly
- A second language preferably French or German is desirable, but not required.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyse program effectiveness
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Marketing, Communications or Management preferred
- Self-starter, can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tool and process
- Extreme attention to detail, time management, and organization skills
- Must have positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced team, and across various functions
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.