Digital Marketing Specialist – eCommerce
Monoset is a new social stationery brand. Monoset’s first product, a personalised stationery set was the winner of the 2017 Red Dot Product Design award. Monoset has ambitious growth plans and your overall objective will be to grow the Monoset business by executing a performance driven marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will be a key contributor to developing a very early stage business into a significant international brand.
Planning / Performance
- Convert business objectives and budget into a coherent marketing strategy
- Create and manage the marketing plan / calendar
- Manage resources to deliver the required activities and outcomes
Marketing Channels / Systems – test, manage and grow relevant channels, including:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- PPC / SEM – Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Content – Video, Blogging, ad-creative etc.
- Affiliate / Influencer Program
- Social Media Management
- Public Relations
- CRM / Email Marketing
Website / Store
- Implement and optimise growth via funnels, testing, merchandising and offers.
- Manage tracking, analytics and reporting
- Manage and develop brand reputation
- Service Design / Customer Experience Management
- Experience is preferable but we are also interested in anyone that has the drive and ambition to take on new challenges and succeed.
- Analytical with bias for action
- Background in eCommerce environment or sales driven environment
The role is based in our office in Ballsbridge and will report to our Managing Director.