Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.The Customer Success Acceleration (CSA) team is responsible for helping deliver customer success. The team collaborates with Account Managers in the in-market GMS Sales teams, to co-design and manage implementation of Google solutions that deliver best-in-class results. This team supports advertisers around the world.As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will handle advertisers within the Portuguese high-touch program, and you will work in a pod with in-market Account Managers. Within this pod you will help clients meet their business goals through comprehensive solution design, effective campaign implementation and corresponding performance optimization. You will also develop deep expertise to design solutions ranging across all of search, display, mobile and video implementation, and will be measured on key metrics aligned to the Sales team’s targets.When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Develop a deep understanding of our strategic products (Mobile, Brand, Conversion Tracking, Shopping) and the scenarios in which they are a good fit for our clients.
- Know our internal tools and how they can be used in the team, account or campaign level to identify opportunities for our clients.
- Implement solutions, track performance and optimize against advertiser goals.
- Report on key performance indicators and value delivered for the team.
- Create proposals to represent solution design around client goals.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
- Client service/account management experience.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Ability to operate independently, and also collaborate as part of a tight-knit team.
- Ability to handle fast-paced environments with effective time-management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.