Digital Marketing Team Lead
Net Affinity is quickly expanding and wish to recruit a Digital Marketing Team Lead at our Dublin offices.
This role is to manage and mentor the digital marketing team at Net Affinity. It involves managing multiple workflows, coordinating team efforts, and representing the Net Affinity marketing team both internally and externally. This is a challenging, full-time position for a motivated professional, and involves opportunities to upskill and grow management skills.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Team Growth and Management
- To manage and mentor the digital marketing team: this involves ensuring team members are continually upskilling, identifying needs to training and assistance and organizing same. Includes keeping all third-party certifications and qualifications up to date.
- To conduct one to one meetings and performance reviews with the marketing team
- Ensure standards within the Digital Marketing Team are being met, and that new standards and best practices are identified and communicated where necessary.
- Create a learning and supportive working environment for the marketing team members
- Ensure the team is delivering the level of marketing service to clients which has been outlined.
- Maintain relationships with all third-party platforms, (Paid Platforms, Meta Search, Acquisio) conduct meetings where applicable with these platform contacts and communicate back to the marketing team.
- To represent the team across internal and external meetings, and conduct regular team meetings
- Conduct interviews which assist in the recruitment of new marketing team members
- Provide support across the entire Net Affinity client portfolio by addressing and resolving customer-reported queries related to marketing performance, as well as other issues or queries that may arise
- To work collaboratively with clients and internal team members to resolve all issues reported.
- Ensure requested client queries are turned around and dealt with as quickly as possible
- To manage a portfolio of key account to ensure that our business with them is profitable and continues to grow, giving them reports and assisting in the growth of their business through marketing activity
- To attend client meetings with members of client services team across the full range of client accounts as required.
- To work closely with Client Services Director to achieve synergies within marketing and client services teams and encourage cross departmental collaboration.
- To attend sales presentations with the Director of Sales and represent Net Affinity to the highest possible standard.
- Report to company stakeholders on competitor activity & marketing platform advancements.
- To represent Net Affinity at relevant seminars, conferences and events.
- Keep the marketing and Net Affinity team’s as well as clients up to date with latest product and marketing development and cross promote other Net Affinity services.
- To contribute to and influence the direction and development of our business and growth.
Education and Experience:
– Primary degree preferred in Marketing, Digital Media, Business or a related discipline.
– 5+ years’ hands on experience in Digital Marketing
– Deep knowledge of the Google Suite of products (Including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.)
– Hold a strong passion for digital marketing
– Ability to prioritize and work effectively in fast-paced environment
– Ability to work at a strategic level of marketing across accounts and company level
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively across departments and teams
Additional Experience Required for the Role
– Experience Developing and Managing Teams
– Managing multiple clients across a range of digital marketing platforms
– Experience with technology products
– Experience working with a B2B technology & services company or within the hotel industry