Digital Project Manager
Exciting opportunity to join our growing Digital practice. Opportunity to work on varied client projects with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
What impact will you make?
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology, Part Start-up. One hundred per cent digital.
At Deloitte Digital, strategy, creativity and technology intersect with fun and serious intent to build great digital solutions. And we’ve got pretty good at it. We are growing our team at the Deloitte Digital Dublin Studio to enable us to build more great digital solutions for our clients.
With an ever increasing number of studios spread across the globe, the team at Deloitte Digital includes Strategists, Agile Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, UX/UI designers, Service Designers, Engineers, Architects and Digital Marketers – a powerful combination of creativity, business acumen and technical know-how. We provide our clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels. Deloitte Digital is committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies. However, we’re always looking for better and more fun ways to do things.
About the role
Have you dreamt of being part of a creative team who design, build and deliver innovative solutions to big name clients? Do you want the opportunity to develop your career further and play a key role in how we create and deliver our solutions? Are you an experienced Digital professional looking for the next big challenge? Then why not join us at Deloitte Digital.
Your role as a Digital Project Manager within our Digital team will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements across a variety of Digital platforms.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and executing delivery of Digital projects through the full life cycle
- Experience delivering enterprise scale content management solutions
- Complex programme/project governance, minimising our exposure and risk on programmes/ projects
- Facilitating team and client meetings effectively
- Leading and contributing to the development of client proposals
- Effectively applying Deloitte methodology and enforcing programme/ project standards
- Preparing for engagement reviews and quality assurance projects
- Communicating effectively with project teams and external stakeholders
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- A strong track record of delivering Digital projects in a client environment
- Experience managing delivery of agile projects
- Experience delivering content management systems (Sitecore, Drupal, Joomla, Adobe etc.)
- Someone who is adaptable and passionate about innovation
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Professional project management certification
- Experience working in a client facing role, ideally from a consulting / systems integration background
- Excellent Teamwork and Collaboration
- Excellent Communication
- Achieving together
- Client Service Excellence
- Drive for Results
- Thinking analytically
- Influencing and impacting
- Leading and motivating
- Commercial awareness