INM platforms have the largest combined reach of any publisher on the island of Ireland. Our leading brands are go-to destinations for consumption of trustworthy news and media from the broadest range of audiences. Our commercial goal is to meet the digital marketing needs of our commercial partners, providing creative solutions that enable them to amplify their brands and maximise engagement with their target consumers.
To this end we have developed a range of performance marketing solutions that enable brands achieve direct response actions from consumers. The purpose of this role is to deliver revenue lines associated with our performance marketing solutions. The role presents and exciting opportunity for the suitable candidate to assist in bringing innovative new publisher advertising solutions to the Irish market.
You will be successful in this role if you can:
- Grow awareness, understanding and revenue from Performance Marketing and Direct Response solutions with clients.
- Build comprehensive sales pipelines with direct clients and agencies and covert at a high rate.
- Manage the relationship with clients to both retain and grow the revenues through the provision of additional value and support.
- Ensure the highest quality implementation of direct response campaigns on our platforms.
- Work closely between the client and internal teams to maximise the performance of campaigns.
- Develop and maintain adequate reporting on the performance of performance marketing sales on an ongoing basis.
- Gather client feedback to enhance the performance marketing solutions and the customer experience.
- Deliver revenue growth in line with budget and work to develop new strategies for further growing revenues.
- Manage internal relationships to oversee delivery and revenue recognition for your brands/accounts.
You will be awesome in this role if you:
- Hold a BA/BS or MA/MS degree or equivalent business qualification preferred.
- Have 4+ years experience in digital sales, with proven track record of delivering against B2B sales targets in an online environment.
- Have experience working within B2C advertising, direct response, classified, e-commerce, price comparison, aggregator, marketplace, affiliate, content syndication or similar environments.
- Are entrepreneurial and driven to achieve revenue growth through building strong relationships with client partners.
- Are an excellent communicator and capable of convincing others to invest in your solutions.
- Are adaptable approach to fast changing digital commerce environment.
- Have excellent analytical acumen and ability to develop financial models for revenue partnerships.
- Want to be at the forefront of creating digital advertising solutions in 2017 and beyond.
Working together for better results
See how our digital team works together to deliver great campaigns and results for our clients.
Some of the benefits of working here:
- The opportunity to work for Ireland’s leading news paper and media group
- Fully funded further education program
- An attractive remuneration package
- An actively managed career development plan
- A chance to make a significant contribution and impact to the continued success of the company.
- A fast paced, exciting, fun and collaborative work environment
- Numerous staff discounts
- City Centre location