This is a full-time position based in our Longford office location.
Dotdynamic is growing, and we are looking for a passionate content marketer to join us in helping our amazing clients create great online experiences. We are looking for someone who will be able to research, create, and implement content marketing strategies, using all relevant online channels, and a superior knowledge of digital marketing, to help our clients achieve their business goals and put them way ahead of the competition.
As a Content Marketing Specialist with Dotdynamic, you will need to have had at least two years of experience in some related marketing discipline (with another company or agency). The role requires excellent communication skills (written and verbal), creativity, critical thinking, and up to date digital marketing expertise.
Online marketing moves fast, and we work with clients in many different industries and locations, which means there’s always something new and exciting to work on.
This role is focused on driving brand awareness, traffic, engagement, and increasing ROI for our clients.
Day to day duties can include:
- Creating and executing content marketing strategies for our clients.
- Developing written and visual content in collaboration with your SEO and Paid marketing colleagues.
- Managing social media content and communications in line with strategy.
- Developing and communicating off-site strategies for content promotion, link acquisition, and brand coverage.
- Pitching content to online publications and influencers.
- Analysing online content data and performance metrics across multiple tools.
- Creating reports to communicate the outcomes of our work to clients and to ensure we are meeting and surpassing their goals.
- Continually developing new creative content strategies and tactics to increase our client’s online visibility, reach and influence.
- Assisting the team with development of online marketing proposals.
- Working with the Director to develop and execute content marketing strategies to market Dotdynamic.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a content marketing role or a related online marketing discipline.
- Exceptional creative and technical writing skills, with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Content strategy and optimisation skills including a basic knowledge of SEO, keyword research, competitor analysis, and the development of link earning content strategies.
- Commitment to the continuous development of your search marketing skills. Staying up to date with industry news and blogs, and staying ahead of industry trends.
- Very disciplined, organised, and self-motivated.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, data analysis, and communication skills.
- Drive and ambition to learn and do bigger and better things.
- Results driven with strong attention to detail.
Any of the following skills will make you a much stronger candidate for this position:
- Public Relations.
- Knowledge of various blogging / CMS platforms e.g. WordPress, Joomla etc.
- The ability to work with basic HTML and CSS.
- Marketing strategy development and writing skills.
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing and/or Inbound Marketing Certifications (Check out Hubspot’s Inbound Certifications.)
- Proven skills and/or certification with an online analytics package such as Google Analytics.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Graphic design skills a definite bonus.
The successful applicant will work with us from our Longford office location.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
A laptop will be provided.
There will be opportunities for advanced training after completing your first year of employment.
Training and opportunities to obtain relevant certifications will be provided and encouraged throughout your employment.
Applications must be received before the closing date of September 22nd, 2017.
How To Apply
To apply send your C.V. complete with a cover letter telling us a bit about you, and why you’re the right content marketer for us, to Matthew Shepherd at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is not a remote or contractor position. The successful applicant will be working in our Longford office.
View full listing at: http://www.dotdynamic.ie/careers/
Dotdynamic provides digital marketing expertise and support for small to large businesses who want to increase online business and brand exposure but don’t have the time or resources to keep pace with the ever-changing online marketing landscape in-house.
We are a Hubspot Partner Agency and a Certified Google Partner.