This is a full-time position based in our Longford office location.
Dotdynamic is growing, and we are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join us in delivering exceptional results and great online experiences through the effective management of complex digital marketing projects. We are looking for a highly organised and highly motivated individual with impeccable attention to detail and a good understanding of scoping and managing marketing projects.
This role is focused on working with clients and the Dotdynamic team to plan project briefs, manage those projects effectively from start to finish, exceed client’s needs and expectations, and drive efficiency and growth within our agency. As a Digital Project Manager with Dotdynamic, you will receive guidance and direction from the managing director and will work directly with the entire team, but you will also need to be comfortable working independently. Candidates for this role should have at least two years of experience in managing marketing projects (with another company or agency).
Digital marketing moves fast, and we work with clients in many different industries and locations, which means there’s always something new and exciting to work on.
Day to day duties can include:
A. PROJECT SCOPING AND BRIEFING
- Working with the managing director on project proposals for new and existing clients.
- Working with clients and the Dotdynamic team to determine project scope (timelines, deadlines, required resources etc.)
- Creating comprehensive client and project briefs to share with the Dotdynamic team.
B. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Taking ownership of marketing project delivery from start to finish.
- Manage internal agency resources and agency partners to ensure all work is completed on time and to specification.
- Develop and improve internal project management processes.
C. PROJECT PROFITABILITY
- Create and manage budgets per project to ensure profitability margins are met.
- Supporting budget management, monthly billing and reconciliation.
D. CLIENT RELATIONS
- Act as the primary point of contact with all clients from project inception to completion.
- Represent the client’s needs and wants as they pertain to the ongoing projects.
- Represent Dotdynamic team and philosophy of work when discussing projects with clients.
- A working knowledge of the importance and delivery of Inbound Marketing, Marketing Automation, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Google Analytics, and Email Marketing.
- A minimum of two years of experience in project management/account management within an agency or in-house team.
- Impeccable attention to detail, ensuring 100% accuracy and quality of all deliverables.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent decision making, team management, negotiation, risk management, and communication skills.
- Drive and ambition to learn and do bigger and better things.
- Results driven with strong attention to detail.
Any of the following skills will make you a much stronger candidate for this position:
- Project management and/or digital marketing qualifications.
- Agile project management experience or qualifications.
- Experience with Asana and Everhour or other similar project management and time tracking tools.
The successful applicant will work with us from our Longford office location.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- A laptop will be provided.
- There will be opportunities for advanced training after completing your first year of employment.
- Training and opportunities to obtain relevant certifications will be provided and encouraged throughout your employment.
Applications must be received before the closing date of July 14th, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply send your C.V. complete with a cover letter telling us a bit about you, and why you’re the right Digital Project Manager for us, to Matthew Shepherd at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is not a remote or contractor position. The successful applicant will be working in our Longford office.
View full listing at: http://www.dotdynamic.ie/careers/
Dotdynamic provides digital marketing expertise and support for small to large businesses who want to increase online business and brand exposure but don’t have the time or resources to keep pace with the ever-changing online marketing landscape in-house.
We are a Hubspot Partner Agency and a Certified Google Partner.