E-commerce Executive (French)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven ecommerce professional to become a key player in the digital commercial team. Smartbox is undertaking a large-scale investment to put in place a best-in-class web and mobile platform and this position will be responsible for multi-million Euro sales volumes.
Your goal will be to maximise the revenue earned through the websites and you will be working closely with internal stakeholders from different teams, including digital marketing, product, IT, marketing, customer service, external partners, B2B and logistics. You will be responsible for co-ordinating the day-to-day activities between the ecommerce team and these departments.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and report on ecommerce KPIs, using Google Analytics, Adobe as well as internal reports.
- Analyse and present results of online activities and make recommendations for improvements
- Oversee website experience and ensure sites are up to date and optimised to drive sales
- Operational execution of the promo calendar
- Co-ordination of new landing page creation together with the SEO manager, content team and digital analysts.
- Make merchandising recommendations based on performance analysis
- Assist with UAT and QA testing and be the ecommerce point of contact for bug fixes and IT requests
- Stock forecast
- Manage imagery requests for promotional activity
- Ensure online store product merchandising and brand execution as per established standards
- Co-ordinate the execution of A/B tests, analyse results and propose new tests
- Assist the Ecommerce Manager in their duties
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in the markets
- Monitor and document competitor activity
- Keep accurate and up to date documentation of online activities
Essential Competencies/ skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in an e-commerce or digital marketing role
- Fluent in French and English
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business, e-Commerce or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of ecommerce KPIs
- Team player
- Proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude with a natural aptitude for contributing energy & enthusiasm to a team
- Ability to multitask and deliver to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experience in accurately interpreting and drawing conclusions from data
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Desired Competencies/ skills:
Knowledge of Google analytics
Knowledge of Adobe analytics is a plus
Website merchandising experience
Magento experience would be an advantage but not a must
Knowledge of heat mapping tools, Ab test tools (AB Tasty), Mouseflow is an advantage
Experience in the retail or travel industries.