We are currently recruiting for a eLearning and Content Developer Intern to join the team
One of Europe’s leading hotel management companies, PREM Group currently manage 45 hotel and serviced apartment properties, ensuring the maximum possible return on investment for property owners. Operating since 1996, PREM Group has gathered extensive experience managing a wide range of multi-branded properties in Ireland, the UK, Belgium, France and the Netherlands.
We enjoy a superb record for career growth opportunities with many of our team having developed their professional skills over many years within the Group. We are enjoying a sustained period of growth and as a result we have a great development opportunity. We are offering a 6 month unpaid internship. We have recently launched our new e-learning platform across Ireland and are currently in the process of rolling it out in the UK. This is a great opportunity for an individual wishing to gain valuable experience working on a live e-learning platform and create training material using development software.
Duties will include:
- Updating and transferring current learning material onto our LMS system.
- Creating material that will maximise learner engagement.
- Providing guidance and advice to other users as to best practice in relation to development of eLearning content
- Assist in the improvement of user experience
- Assist the team in all aspects of Learning & Development
The ideal candidate will;
- Bring a new creative approach on how our training content can reach its full potential to maximise learner engagement.
- Be a motivated, enthusiastic individual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Possess excellent oral, written communication and organisational skills
- Be attentive to detail as this is exceptionally important for the role
- Be fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a flair for generating web and social media content
- Have previous experience in creating & editing online material.
This is a 6 month unpaid internship, based in our Head Office in Dublin 2, working hours can be flexible.