Working alongside EMEA Marketing Manager and regional sales teams to assist with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns to drive leads and revenue for our new customer acquisition, channel and customer success teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist with the planning and coordination of all aspects of marketing including events, webinars, nurturing campaigns and online programs
· Develop and implement region-specific integrated marketing campaigns to generate leads for field sales teams
· Work with corporate marketing team to support the localisation of global B2B campaigns, event content, and demand generation programs
· Event management
o Planning and execution of regional event calendar; handling logistics for international conferences & tradeshows
o Planning and execution of customer and prospect events including local meetups, lunch & learn, networking events etc
o Producing emails, landing pages, online invitations, and social media content to support and promote the events.
· Supplier liaison – working with external suppliers to source venues for events, giveaways, print requirements etc.
· Track and report on marketing campaign effectiveness
Experience & Qualifications:
· 5+ years marketing experience in an international B2B technology firm
· Marketing degree or other relevant marketing qualification.
· Must have strong proficiency or fluency in either German, Dutch, French, Spanish
· Experience of event management
· Excellent project and time management skills.
· Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation – Marketo preferred
· Proficient in MS Office and Google Apps
· Ability to work under pressure & meet tight deadlines
· Willingness to travel
· Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
Kaseya is the leading cloud provider of IT systems management software, offering a complete IT management solution delivered both via cloud and on-premise. Kaseya technology empowers MSPs and mid-sized enterprises to proactively manage and control their IT environments remotely, easily and efficiently from a single platform. Kaseya solutions are in use by more than 10,000 customers worldwide in a wide variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, government, media, technology, finance, and more. Kaseya has a presence in over 20 countries. To learn more, please visit http://www.kaseya.com.
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.