This is a six month unpaid internship. The company will make a contribution of €100 per week expenses.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic candidate who is able to make a valuable contribution to a rapidly growing instrumentation company.
Working mostly off site/from home the candidate will be tasked with the growing of the Eurolec brand in key export markets, and more specifically, the marketing management of a new product launch to existing distributors and customers and to potential new markets.
Reporting to the MD, applicants should meet the following:
- To be able work well on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Ability to work to budget and to delivery weekly, measurable actions/results.
- Familiarity with all major digital marketing platforms
- Knowledge of SEO, blogging and content-writing and content-development skills
- Strong level of Motivation & enthusiasm
- Good computer skills, experience in web development a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- A digital marketing qualification a plus
- Have a keen interest in creative marketing and strategy
Please apply by email only
About Eurolec Instrumentation Ltd
Eurolec Instrumentation Ltd is dedicated to providing compliant and high accuracy temperature and pressure measurement instruments and solutions to HACCP, industrial, laboratory and environmental sectors.
With 40 years’ experience in the design, manufacture and supply of quality portable temperature and pressure instrumentation, our range of precision thermometers, probes, infrared thermometers, manometers and temperature calibration sources are exported globally providing solutions for a wide range of markets and applications.
At Eurolec we are dedicated to providing the highest levels of product quality and service and through our commitment to product development, we continuously strive to address all application challenges in a progressing and dynamic industry.