We manufacture custom, one of a kind, bespoke bicycles that place the customer in the heart of the creative process. We are a young, energetic team seeking another valuable member.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated Digital marketing intern.
This is a paid 6 month internship with an evaluation during the period to progress into a full time position.
What you would do:
- You will get the chance to deal directly with the CEO and key personnel and be introduced to all aspects of the business. You will manage the companies’ digital marketing strategy and social media communities, generate content and liaise with contributing influencers and bloggers.
- Create engagement on all social media channels ensuring customer feedback and comments are responded to and resolved on all social media channels Including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Study market trends, best practices and competitors to develop successful social media strategy
- Website and social media optimisation focusing on SEO and keyword analysis.
What we are looking for in you:
- Good writing and editing skills; and strong at crafting content for social space. Good English language skills are essential.
- Must meet deadlines, be organized, follow-through, able to multitask without much oversight while responding quickly and effectively to a variety of changes and opportunities that impact day-to-day marketing activities
- Must have strong people skills with the ability to quickly develop relationships and collaborate with diverse groups.
- A good photographic capability for in-house content creation.
- Good website skills with a view to updating and refreshing the website on a continuing basis
- Analytical and able to identify trends in social data
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Instagram and Twitter insights
- Photoshop / Graphic design basics.
- Strong copy skills and understand the importance of telling a brand’s story
- A good knowledge of MailChimp with ability to organise automated email marketing mailers is important.
Most of all you need to be innovative, creative, dynamic, friendly, open, hardworking, willing to succeed, refusing to accept failure and be able to make things happen.
We’re of the opinion that skills can be learned but passion is what counts.