Role responsibilities of a Luzern eCommerce Account Graduate:-
- Assist Account Managers in monitoring, maintaining and updating Luzern eCommerce sites (B2B & B2C) via our platform.
- Ensure product content is up to date including; pricing, inventory levels, category allocation, web assets (banners, images etc) & new product uploads.
- Collaborate with eCommerce team to ensure the successful delivery of promotional campaigns, new product launch & order end-to–end flow.
- Involvement in analysis and tracking through Google analytics and internal reporting tools.
- Carry out regular analysis of data to provide insightful reports both internally & externally.
- Monitor current digital trends and technologies to inform the overall online promotion strategy.
- Support the eCommerce team with in depth User Acceptance Testing of new functionality developments & roll outs.
- Support Digital Marketing teams with advertising campaigns (Email Marketing, PPC & retargeting, SEO etc) to drive quality traffic to the websites that ultimately convert into conversions/sales.
What we are looking for in an eCommerce Account Graduate:-
- Recent Graduate or Graduate with 6 – 12months business/marketing work experience
- Team player who can work on their own initiative with support and guidance
- Self-motivated and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of eCommerce platforms, editing websites and using CMS highly desirable
- MSOffice skills & data analysis skills are essential
- Flexible to work on different work activity
- Eager to learn and willing to develop new skills
- Not afraid to ask questions / look for clarification
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a good sense of humour
- Knowledge of HTML & Photoshop skills advantageous but not essential
- Experience with Google Analytics & other reporting tools for measuring site effectiveness highly valuable
Exposure to and opportunity to learn additional skills:
- Exposure to full end-to-end eCommerce Process – Website Development, Generating Traffic, Managing Websites, Order Processing, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Customer Service, Product Returns.
- Build a strong understanding of an eCommerce platform & back end operations.
- Exposure to a variety of online marketing tools and channels –Adwords, SEO, Retargeting, Email Marketing etc used for promotional execution.
- Attain a good understanding of analytics tools ( Google Anlaytics & Customer Reporting Tool) and MS Office ( Excel, Word, Powerpoint) & reporting capabilities.
- Opportunity to manage some small accounts and progress to eCommerce Account Manager responsible for the management of larger clients over time.