Greenday Environmental drainage service was established in 1997. Based in the Leinster region, we supply a range of drainage services to domestic & commercial customers throughout Ireland. The core business involves mapping maintenance and repair of drainage systems.
The Role :
This role requires you to work closely with the Digital Marketing team at Greenday environmental drainage services and take part in executing the growth strategy to improve the sales. Excellent training and mentoring from colleagues and management will be on offer for the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will be:
Highly motivated with the ability to work well with in a team, as well as on own initiative, friendly, positive and flexible attitude to work and a creative mind.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with creative writing
- Ability to write engaging and innovative content across all online channels including blogs, social media etc
- Build and manage a rich content that attracts a qualified audience to our website (including blog posts, Social media content, infographics, etc.)
- A qualification in digital marketing or communications or the media would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Indesign would be advantageous but not essential
What You Learn
Learn how to develop and Manage WordPress websites, Publish pages, manage plugins etc.
Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google analytics, and Webmaster tools:
During this internship, you will have hands-on experience working on real Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns. You will be trained up and be in a fantastic position to get your certification in AdWords and Bing Ads. You also learn about google analytics and webmaster tools.
You will learn on-page optimisation and off page optimisation, and what makes a good website. You also learn about backlinking
Learn how to publish great content on websites. You will have good English skills and learn the content marketing strategy. Get content published, distributed, and socially promoted!