As a growing trailblazer within the Irish online shopping sector, we are now looking for an Online Marketing Manager to take the reins of all our online activity. The role demands someone with a strong understanding of the Hairy Baby brand, a proven record of delivering strong digital marketing performance and a commercially-driven mindset.
You will work closely with the founder and be responsible for managing the web presence for our brand portfolio and translating this to sales. You will lead digital marketing strategy across the entire digital mix – from social media strategy through to SEO and PPC, email and affiliate campaigns.
With online retail marketing experience, you will thrive in a creative and flexible environment and have the ability to drive the business and recognise new marketing opportunities.
So what do you need in order to be successful in this job?
– Minimum of 3-5 years digital marketing experience
– Good understanding of the Hairy Baby brand
– Confidence with online strategy through to implementation
– Excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills
– Knowledge of SEO, SEM and Social Media marketing techniques and how to maximise online exposure
– Experience working with commercial brands
– Ability to deal directly with press and third party suppliers
– Management of email campaigns (Mailchimp), including copy, delivery and analysis
Founded in 2007 multi-award winning online t-shirt designers Hairy Baby has gained notoriety for it's witty, creative and distinctly Irish line of merchandise.
Our mission? To dispel the myth that Ireland and being Irish is about singing shamrocks, dancing leprechauns, the luck o' the hOirish and even the Blarney stone. We're expressing what it really means to be Irish through our unique turn of phrase and sense of humour. And we aim to do this using design and slogan artwork on the coolest canvas of them all,....the t-shirt.