Media Marketing Person | Dublin West | Irish Company Part- time role.
Harold Elmes Ltd is a dynamic Irish Wholesale Company based in West Dublin is currently seeking a creative and self motivated Marketing Assistant with Design Skills to join our expanding operations.
We are looking for a person who has creative flair to join our team helping to build and develop our social media platforms. Key part of the role will be to drive traffic to our website, promote our brand and programmes both on and offline. Key outcome is to increase E sales.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with drive, creativity and strong desire to succeed to play a key role in our business as we continue to grow in the Irish market.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Assist in the development and production of all marketing, promotional, advertising and communication campaigns for our online web sales.
- Updating of web site and App for Sales.
- Ability to Create banners, graphics and imagery for Online marketing campaigns
- Building presence in the market place using multi media channels
- Main duties include supporting and developing the E Sales and Multi Media Marketing campaigns.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, in the day to day operation and development of E business sales.
- General marketing admin
- Diploma- Degree in Marketing, or a related field preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 year experience in a similar Digital Marketing position
- E Commerce Sales experience is desired with a proven track record a bonus
- User of Social Media- Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram
- Understanding of basic principles of SEO, SEM, PPC, Facebook Advertising, Twitter Ads.
- Must have good organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Highly creative with a passion for digital and social media.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a great attitude and a broad range of multi media sales skills and understanding of digital marketing to build a solid career in E Commerce, with one of Irelands strongest companies in our sector.
Hours of Work:
Available to work part-time up to (20 hours each week) for a period of 3 months
Part-time 2 to 3 days per week (possibly more) and more depending on success of campaigns.
(Hours of work are normally between Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm)