Blueface is hiring an Head of Marketing! We’re seeking an ambitious, experienced marketer to lead Blueface’s global expansion. Are you up for the challenge?
- Reporting to the SVP EMEA, manage a team of 6 cross-skilled marketers across multiple international markets and channels.
- Own key metrics including Marketing Qualified Leads and Sales Qualified Leads, working across an international marketing team.
- Motivate, coach and develop the marketing team to achieve their objectives.
- Ability to influence and work closely with senior management.
- Marketing budget oversight.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of key SaaS business metrics, and use those metrics to set target cost-per-acquisition thresholds; experiment with new channels, and techniques, to scale spend and customer acquisition.
- Work with Head of Wholesale (white-label) and Head of Partners to develop marketing materials to attract new partners and hasten partner speed-to-sell.
- Own all digital and traditional marketing efforts including SEO, PR, paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, email, and other paid and organic channels. This includes Blueface event coordination with our PR executive.
- Build relationships with existing and potential media vendors.
- Work with the marketing team to manage Blueface.com (via WordPress CMS) and all syndications.
- Marketing Degree or Similar
- 4+ Years Digital Marketing Experience
- SaaS Experience Preferable
- Management Experience
Founded in 2004, Blueface’s proprietary cloud voice UC Platform services Business customers of all sizes ranging from SME’s through to Large Multinational Enterprises.