The position is initially for 9 months. As we are a new and rapidly expanding company we hope to continue to employ our intern as a more permanent member of our team.
Your Key Responsibility will include:
- Update all social channels for HVF daily ie Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube.
- Respond to clients communication on social channels, interaction with our community is important i.e. comment and like their posts.
- Assist with project organization and project delivery.
- Manage social media projects.
- Research social posts, plan monthly calendar, yearly calendar and introduce actions to achieve growth year upon year.
- Monthly newsletter to our followers and clients.
The type of person we NEED must:
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Enjoy writing content for social media, communicating ideas and have sound judgement in the expression of HvF brand ethos across all platforms.
- Be well organised and able to use their own initiative to identify opportunities and generate new ideas. Enjoy handling a varied workload and meeting tight deadlines while ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be skilled in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and different Social Media / Blog platforms. Ideally an active participant in social media.
- Use analytical tools to monitor and report on social media activity, including familiarity with web and social media analytics (Omniture, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc.).
- Have experience with photo editing software such as Photoshop and basic design capabilities for social media. While we would love that you have experience in this area it is not essential.
What we can offer you?
- An innovative and creative environment to put the knowledge that you have learned in college into practice.
- An opportunity to meet and work with the leading social media, digital marketing and event management companies & agencies in Ireland.
- A chance to attend the events that we produce.
- The prospect of connecting and networking through Google at the meetings we attend on a monthly basis.
- Access to a Career Psychologist to support and guide you through your internship and to help you plan for your future career.
- The potential to gain full-time salaried employment in our company at the end of your internship.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter by using the Apply button
Closing Date for applications: 24th March 2017
Interviews: After 31st March 2017
About Hedgehogs vs. Foxes
Hedgehogs vs Foxes is a visual content company. We strive to connect brands with their customers by creating powerful, engaging visual content. Our online areas of interest pivot around the fields of Architecture, Art, Branding, Design, Happenings, Be Fearless influencers & Photography.