We are looking for a qualified Social Media Specialist to join our growing team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media campaign management, content creation and copywriting for social media, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content across multiple social platforms. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications. We are looking for someone with 2-3 years agency/brand experience, someone who is comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced and agile agency environment where you will be tasked with working across a number of accounts with multiple departments (Search and Performance Media, Creative, Planning & Client Service) on a variety of tasks each day.
– Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
– Plan and develop content calendars across multiple social platforms
– Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
– Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
– Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
– Develop recommendations based on social performance reports
– Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
– Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
– Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features in the social arena
– Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
– Proven work experience as a community manager
– Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
– Hands on experience with social media management for brands
– Experience with social analytical tools and ability to identify and track relevant social metrics and make recommendations
– Knowledge and experience with running paid social campaigns
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– Excellent writing skills
– Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
– Demonstrate a real passion for social media and digital technology trends
– Attention to detail and ability to multitask
– BSc degree in Marketing or relevant fields
– Strong work ethic
– Team player
Please email your resume as PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About In the Company of Huskies
In the Company of Huskies is a creative agency with deep digital DNA, bred to transform brands and businesses.